Stretch Lace

I found a pattern/idea for a pj top for my daughter I am going to have to adjust the sizing and alter it a bit to be appropriate for a ten year old but it calls for stretch lace and i love how it looks in the picture and with the fabric i want to use i think it would be great and just girly enough to not freak my daughter out!! the problem is my hobby lobby doesnt sell it (or else i am completely stupid and was looking in the wrong place altogether) and so far i havent been able to find it anywere else around here and was wondering if any of you ladies had any ideas on either where to find it or a way to get a similar look withour the lace
this is the link where i found the top and i didnt buy the pattern cause i think i can come up with a way to make the same look but here it is
http://m-sewing.com/patterns-catalog/women/underwear/top-lace-trimmed-set.html
Any ideas? I am open to all and this is for her christmas prese

elananme

Asked by elananme at 7:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• that should be this is for her christmas presents and I am already behind in this cause it took me this long to find a top pattern that both she and I would like and feel comfortable in
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I went and looked at the pattern. I don't know why they say you need stretch lace. The lace on the camisole isn't placed where it needs to stretch. I would make sure you pick a soft lace because you don't want it to irritate her or be it itchy. I live in Los Angeles, and I'm afraid I buy all of my stretch lace at the garment district, and some other local places, but look online for sources. You might try fabric.com I really think you can make that with a regular lace though.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2009