"Please only sit on the plastic".

Would you be upset/offended if your friend or some one you were visiting made you sit on a sheet of plastic because you are getting towards the end of your pregnancy? What would you say/do about how you felt?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 7:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL
    Are you kidding??
    Yes, that would bother me. That is freaking weird.
    I think I would jerk their chain and tell them my mucus plug popped and the baby is coming anytime now.

(if this is for real, you need new friends)
    Anonymous

• Old people get forgiven bc they are often crazy.

Just tell her when she asks to hold the baby that she needs to scrub up in a 3-stage clean room then put on sterile scrubs and surgical gloves.

really really rude
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Now that is a new one. I agree- older people get a pass on this one since they do tend to say and do odd things. (I probably will too!) but anyone under the age of 80 get a big "REALLY???" from me!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• lol. i would be knid of annoyed. like really? this made me laugh though
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 8:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I'd ask (very sarcastically at that) if they wanted me to walk with it between my legs too just in case my water broke on their precious floor!
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• omg......thats all i can say

i could never imagine asking someone to do that.....

did you really have to do that?, what did you say?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Honestly, if someone said that to me, Id go along with it. They obviously have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and going against their obsessions would cause them extreme anxiety which just wouldnt be worth it to me. My little sister has OCD and I've done some crazy things to help keep her anxiety in check.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I woulda laughed, asked if they were serious, and left! That's ridiculous and so rude! I agree with the person that suggested when they want to hold the new baby, you demand they scrub down and wear scrubs and gloves.
    Anonymous