Constant Cramping at 5 weeks pregnant...

I will be six weeks on Tuesday and I have had this constant cramping feeling a little above the pubic bone. I have had two previous c-sections and Im not sure if it could be pain from the scars or if it is something more. It only seems to go away at night and it starts to bother me alot when I stand for long periods of time. Has anyone had anything like this. It doesnt feel much like period cramps, I had those about a week ago. Im nervous because Ive had a miscarriage and I hope that isnt that case again, there is no bleeding, just cramping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had light cramping and brown spotting and the baby is fine. 23 weeks pregnant now.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Maybe it is just the muscles of your uterus beginning to stretch and grow?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Not to worry you but i recommend that you talk to your OB because I had those symptoms with my first pregnancy. I did not know that i was four weeks pregnant and I had cramping. come to find out, i was suffering a miscariage.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2009