What should I do now?

The other day I went to the store to get some things as I was in the store I noticed this really cute musical tinkerbell box for alittle while I noticed my dd was playing with it (there were afew there) so I thought I would come back and get one for her for Christmas (I just knew she would love it) anyway today I went back to get it and thank God there were still plenty but some did not have a price so what I did I grabbed one that was opened already and had a big price tag on it and grabbed another with that was in a box as I was checking out I TOLD the guy (cashier) that I want the one in the box but since it did not have a price on it I brought one for you to scan...Me thinking he understood me so I went along with my business I got home and took the little box out. As I was unloading the groceries my dd asked about this item in the bag I was like what item and she described it I was like wtf?
I told her uh! (con't)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go back and tell the Manger he charged you for two and only gave you the one and you can either get a refund or get one for yourself so you guys can have matching things
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• (I tried to play it off) but it did not work she said were you going to give it to me for Christmas (she's 6 yrs. old) I just smiled and said yes she says Mommy that's ok you can wrap it and give it to me for Christmas...I was omg I can not believe she said that she still believes in Santa...lol
    I looked on my reciept and sure enough the guy charged me for two. (what part of this did he not understand) I am maybe thinking of just giving her two...lol IDK.
    Anonymous

• Take the one that has the barcode or price tag back back with the receipt. Doesn't sound to complicated :) or do you have anyone you could give the 2nd one to? Maybe a niece?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• If it wasn't that expensive than keep two but if you think it's too much for a mistake by the cashier I'd take it back.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2009