What do YOU look for when buying clothes?

I'm not loyal to any particular labels. I don't have the money to do that, lmao. I love bright colors and black, and simple patterns like polka dots. I need versatile clothes, stuff I can wear with just about anything. I don't wear dresses all but maybe once a year, so I usually just stick with jeans and t-shirts. I don't wear many accessories. I never really learned how to do it properly.

What sort of stuff do you gravitate towards?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• black! heh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i have a particular style that i keep and i dont worry about brands or colors really. i do most of my shopping at thrift or vintage stores
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I love to get stuff at thrift stores :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Girrrl me too! I just bought four awesome shirts at Goodwill the other day. $3.75 for a barely worn shirt? Uh, yes please!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Anything comfortable and versatile. Made of washable and durable fabric. Earth-tone colors, no loud prints or bright colors. Tops have to be broad enough to fit comfortably across my breasts and shoulders, while long enough to hide my belly bulge. I like elastic waist jeans and shorts and capris. I like leather and suede flip-flops....long-lasting and not flimsy. I like slip-on shoes in a neutral color that look nice with jeans and slacks. I rarely wear dresses and skirts, but I do own a few and pefer to wear a pair of dressy black flats with them. I do not accessorize and wear very little jewelry and makeup, if any at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Comfortable clothes. I stick with earth tones in fall and pastels in spring. I wear white pants in summer and black pants in winter. I do wear dresses but they have to be casual and comfortable.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Style, what is in season. i look at magazines and see what looks nice and what would look good on my body type. I shop at nordstroms, american eagle, hollister, abercrombie, gap and macys. i only go for name brand because i want too and all those stores i mentioned are the type of CLOTHES that are MY STYLE. i like the cut and everything about it.
    Anonymous

• I like sporty type clothes. I tend to wear things made from dri-fit materials by Nike, Under Armour and the like. I wear a lot of cargo type pants and jeans. I love that I can wear what I wear to work on the weekends as well. Most of my clothing has no patterns at all but I like off colors like plum, lime green and yellow because they go with all of my dark pants. Oh and I have a ton of black shirts because they go with everything. I am a plain Jane type of dresser, but it suits me well.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I dig the nice top with nice jeans look. Its not too casual and not too dressy. You can pull it off just about anywhwere you go.
    Anonymous

• Anything that disguises my fat. lol. No really, I love comfortable but stylish. Mostly a nice pair of jeans with a cute top is what I aim for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009