Discharge

I am 29 weeks and 1 day preggo. I have increased moisture which I guess might be considered a discharge. There is a little itch. I am concerned regarding possible yeast infection. What is safe during pregnancy to use? I cannot call the doctor until Monday. The office does not have after hours just the ER which is not necessary. Thanks ahead of time!

mommytoangel407

Asked by mommytoangel407 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a discharge and the best thing to do is to shower often and make sure to dry down there good. Then make sure to put clean underwear on often
    jen.ritterbel

Answer by jen.ritterbel at 8:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Thanks for the advice!
    mommytoangel407

Answer by mommytoangel407 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• DONT do anything.....invasive. just take lots of hot soaks and nice showers, hey going shopping for new undies is always a fun excuse to get out lol. Im 33 weeks so I know hun, its not much fun when this happens, try getting some liners too, non scented ofcorse.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 10:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• A little itch can actually be normal, just because you are so moist these days. Just be sure to change out the panty liner, and try sleeping bottomless. Let the girlie bits get some air!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2009