Would you buy nursing related items off ebay?

I'm just curious if you would buy nursing related items off ebay, like bras, gowns, stuff like that. Why or why not?

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no way no how
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Not likely. A pump - NEVER. Clothes, maybe. Bras, probably not.
    Anonymous

• NO Just me knowing someone tits been in the bra would drive me nuts regaurdless if it was washed 30 times I wouldnt buy things like that off ebay then you dont know how that person is.. are they well clean ect.
    Anonymous

• YEP. I bought my breast pump off of e-bay. I saved $200. I bought new tubing of course, and steralized the bottles. That pump was great. I put it back on E Bay when I was done, and got $10 more than what I paid. I LOVE EBAY.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I personally wouldn't. Idk why but everything is just better new : )
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 12:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes, I would. As long as everything is washed and sterilized, its the same as new for half the price!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes I would, the new pumps just use new tubing, no breast milk ever enters the pump!!
    nurseratchet67

Answer by nurseratchet67 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• if you do i would sanitize the crap out of it...boil it...use rubbing alcohol on it....make sure its completely safe before i use it.
    kayjay7583

Answer by kayjay7583 at 6:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I got my pump off of ebay it was a medela double pump and it was 80 after shipping. It worked great-well enough to pass on to another needy mother when I was done with it. I replaced the tubing, 'cones' , valves and bottles for less than 25 dollars. It was well worth it I could have never been able to afford a new one so I wuold not have been able to breast feed very long since i had to go back to work. I replaced all the parts that actually touched the mlk. YES the products are considered single person products but that is for the warranty to be valid. I gave up the warranty and bought used rather than dry up at 3 months from using a hand pump at work. There is nothing wrong with used pumping supplies.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2009