Have you ever let the dog watch you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• my ex and i were having sex and my freakin dog came up and licked my nipple! i was SO freakin pissed...now, dogs are not allowed in my room at all!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• my 2 dog just get off the bed and go back to sleep on the floor lol
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I think we did once. lol akward!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Sometimes pillows fall off the bed and land on them. They don't even move. Sometimes when we get up to clean up we step on them-- still no movement. My dogs are SOOO lazy.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• All the time, and she gets so damn jealous.
    Anonymous

• NO I hate that!! my dog is old and about 40 pounds, and couldn't jump up on the bed anymore, so we bought her a couch bench so she could still get on the bed to sleep at night.. she loves it and gets up there all the time now.. Last week we went to have sex and I moved it so she wouldn't get up there.. then in the middle of it.. EUREKA! the dog can suddenly jump all the way up on the bed again!! lol.. it was horrible.. we had to stop and i moved her off.. she likes to snuggle with me and its WAAAAY to weird to have a dog looking in your face while your doing it... the funny thing was she jumped up 2 more times after that!! it ended with us just cracking up and stopping..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• WTF??? I don't know about this
    Anonymous

• what a weird ?
    Anonymous

• Wanna know something really gross? My DH & I were "doing it" & we were babysitting my moms dog. She was like a shituz or something... I dunno really small. well in the middle of "doing the deed" the dog jumped up on our high bed & started lickin my DH balls LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so gross well lets just say it ended doin the deed!
    Anonymous

• wow! my dog (which happens to be a shitzu as well) did that to my DH thigh. LOL, How funny! Animals are gross
    inay522

Answer by inay522 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2009