how far along am i?please it's urgent i could be losing baby!!!

sorry i have a three year old already and for the life of me everything about being pregnant has become a blur to me. my last period was november 6 of 2009. i took three tests that automatically came out posivtive on december 9th . my expected period would have been on the 6th. today is december 12th i took another test and got a evap line (which has a strong line where the negative is but a faint line where the positive line would appear. i don't know if i should be scared or maybe that i am miscarrying , i don't have any pain or bleeding. my breasts are sore on and off,severe backpain and some nausea but other that i'm great. i'm scared that if i take another test it will be a complete negative without the evap line. all of my tests were first response, red dye tests.

chedda

Asked by chedda at 9:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have no signs of a miscarriage you are probably ok. Try not to stress.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I think you are fine; don't stress out because it's not good for your body. Try to stay calm. You are def pregnant but I don't know how far along
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• You should probably see your Dr. The home tests are pretty accurate but you might feel better if your Dr. does the next test. GL, hope all goes well...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• When you go to the doc they are going to estimate you based on the nov 6th date. That's only like 4 weeks. Urine tests are hit or miss so early in. 2 of those weeks are period and ovulation weeks. only 2 weeks are real post conception weeks. The amount of pregnancy hormone in your urine can be thrown off by ANYTHING at this point.

Keep eating, drinking, and resting like you are pregnant. If you start to bleed or have serious pain, then worry and call the doc. Right now, you are driving yourself nuts with these tests. Put the tests away. Go celebrate instead.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I agree with ecodani. Congrats on your pregnancy. Take a deep breath and stop worrying.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Don't rely solely on home pregnancy tests. Also, the test line doesn't have to be as dark as the control line, as long as it is visible. If you're not showing any signs of truble you should be ok. I had a miscarriage a few years ago and the night before it happened i bled a little, kinda like a period but not so heavy, and I was cramping like menstrual cramps. The next morning I woke up in a bed full of blood and had so much pain that my husband had to carry me to the car and took me to the hospital...
    ritajo04

Answer by ritajo04 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Dont worry at all! Hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day. You can get a positive and a negative in the same day early on. The highest level of hormones is in your first morning pee. So try testing with that.
    I know I took a test one night and it was negative. Then I heard about the first morning pee thing and hormone fluctuation...And I wanted to test the next morning...but I was out of tests...So I peed in a little container and then drove to wal-mart and used that pee (cause I knew I wouldnt be able to hold it lol) and it was as positive as can be...within seconds. When only 8 hours before it was totally negative.
    Also...ANY positive is a positive. It even says so in the directions of the tests. If there is a line at all, no matter how faint...it's positive. DONT WORRY! I'm 100000% certain that you are FINE! :-D Good luck and congratulations!!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/pregcalc.html
    According to this link you're just over 5 weeks.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2009