Where can I get songs for my mp3 player?

Galikian

Asked by Galikian at 10:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Technology

• amazon and walmart are the ones that i use. amazon has tons of free ones, they are not that great, some are ok. walmart has a free track of the week.
    Anonymous

• limewire, rhapsody (costs money)
    Anonymous

• walmart has songs as low at 64 cents, some are free.
    Anonymous

• itunes does free tracks as well- I have an ipod and use them typically, though I know it's a rip off, lol. I like that they also have free kids audio books that I can DL for car trips.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• limewire is free but it constantly asks you to upgrade but you don't have to. I've had limewire for years now and never upgraded!!! they have all the recent songs too!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• eMusic has cards you can buy prepaid downloads, for about 50 cents a song. They also offer specials every so often where signing up gets you the first 25 downloads for free, or something similar. (I think when I tried them, I got 50 downloads for free.) If you can get that offer, I'd recommend trying them first to see if they have a lot of offerings to your tastes. That way you haven't invested a lot of time and money.

I use Amazon MP3 because it's incredibly easy and I can find most stuff there.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• On line thru a credit card; pre-paid cards that they sell in Best Buys; Barnes and Noble; Borders; Target; Walmart places.............. and even in grocery stores.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• target walmart
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Limewire was a favorite of mine.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010