why wont it happen for me?

Me and my husband have been trying for 4 years now to have a baby and we have done everything to help it along but it is not working and the doctors cant tell me why it isnt happening can someone please help me i want a baby before im 30

sjw8722

Asked by sjw8722 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe because you are trying to hard at it. Why not worry about having a baby & enjoy life. It will happen when it is time. Also could it be him? Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Has he been to a doctor to make sure he stuff works right?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i'm so sorry youre going through this. i just wanted to tell you about 2 of my friends. One of my friends has PCOS and tried to conceive for 8 yrs, finally got pregnant. the doc told her that in order for her to have a second child they have to go through all the shots and temp. taking and medication, so they just relaxed and enjoyed their son. 7 mths later she got pregnant again, total shocker. My second friend tried for 5yrs, docs couldnt figure out what was wrong, they decided to adopt because they were already 35yr old, they went to Guatemala and adopted a baby boy. On their way home, she felt sick, she just assumed that it was the food or water from a different country. She got home and still felt ill, the following week she went to the doctor she was 12wks pregnant, now they have 2 healthy boys. Moral of the story, just try to relax and it can happen to you too. GL.
    Anonymous

• I have PCOS and for years I had tried. We went through all that basil temp, ovulation predicter, certain foods, boxers for him, all the different things. We had got pregnant one time I lost the baby at 10.5 wks. For my situation I was not steady with my cycles so i would go to the dr. and they would just give me bc year after to help regulate me, That was defeating my whole pupose. After expressing my concern, my dr. sent me to an endocronologist and I had to take 2 different fertility pills and after 2 months I was pregnant. She was born June 2009. So I would check into a endo- dr. My dr. said that if i got pregnant while being treated for irregular p's than great and Insurance would cover. The pill were very affordable like less than $20.00. I certainly hope you will acheive your dream to be a mother.
    lilbitsms

Answer by lilbitsms at 10:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Have you talked to a doctor about getting a referral? You're eligible for fertility treatment (anything from counceling on when and how to have sex to IVF and everything in between) when you've been trying for 12 months without getting pregnant.
    Do you know when to have sex to maximize your chances of getting pregnant?
    Have you had your thyroid checked recently? Poor thyroid function can inhibit pregnancy long before you ever show signs of thyroid dysfunction.
    Has your husband been checked out as well? Forty percent of infertility cases are due to the male factor.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 1:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I hope It happens for you soon, my hubby and I have been trying for 3 years now and It is so frusterating. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, for me the reason is I don't ovulate without some serious help. Have you been to a specialist?
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:29 AM on Dec. 14, 2009