what would u do if u found an empty condom box of a brand that you an ur hubby dont use in the bottom of the trash can?

i found an empty condom box in my trash can today an i fliped out! come to find out they were his cousins condoms! i told him i was sorry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• were they really his cousins, or was he covering for him? i would flip out too!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• Are you sure they weren't his? Not to start trouble or anything, but why would his cousin need to use them in your home?
    ritajo04

Answer by ritajo04 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• yea his cousin showed me the condoms that were in it! but i still fliped an he thinks i had no right to flip out!

op
    Anonymous

• his cousins girl friend picks him up an they go back to her house to i guess have sex!

op
    Anonymous

• Um... I'd wonder what in the heck the cousin was doing dropping his condom box in my trash...

sounds fishy...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• maybe the cousin is covering for youre husband? I would be asking a little more questions if I were you..
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should discuss things with him before flipping out in the future.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• i would have totally reacted the same way...as rit said, why would his cousin need them? i personally think it's rude to have sex in other people's houses (although i am guilty of doing that when i was younger, but i wouldnt now)...u had every right to react that way, after all it's not like you're going to go around questioning every male in your family right?
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I would have assumed from the beginning that they belonged to someone else, honestly. But would have acted calm when I asked him about them. *shrug* I think you should apologize but ask him to step into your shoes, and see if he can understand how you felt. On the same token it says something about your relationship if you IMMEDIATELY jump to that place. Do you think he's cheating?
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 1:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Lol I know someone who freaked out because she found USED condoms in her bathroom (rather, i think the dog found them?) seeing as how she and hubby didnt use them at the time...found out that evening that a friend of theirs had brought a girl over the night before.
    I don't know i would flip out immediately, but that is more the manipulative bitch coming out in me...I wouldn't scream and yell, but oh would I be mad (and begin to plot!)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2009