Wouldn't this just piss you off?!

I'm soooo mad! DH and I have been waiting all day to watch the 10th and final round of the NFR (National Finals Rodeo) on ESPN, and lo and behold, it's 9:13pm, 13 minutes after it was supposed to start, and COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS ON!

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? WE WANT TO WATCH THE BAREBACK RIDING!

Guess I better make this a question... Does another freakin' show interrupting your anxiously awaited for program annoy the snot out of you too?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Geez, anon, watch this!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• it does piss me off. twice its happened to me, where i'm trying to watch a movie and something else pops up, ticks me off.
    Anonymous

• Ugh, or if you're watching a show that happens to be on a news channel and breaking news that a kid is in a weather balloon comes on, and two hours later they find that there's no kid in the balloon?! Buh!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• lol, i dont even like thinking about balloon boy, I actually prayed for his safety, plus my show was interrupted.
    Anonymous

• LMAO. That's still going? Geez! Wow, I had no idea. And yeah bugs me.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 11:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I was pissed that I missed my NCIS a few weeks ago b/c of the President's speech. It came on later but I had my DVR set and didn't know that the speech was on.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 11:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• It doesn't bother me too much cause I understand those that are watching the show that is on don't want to miss the end of it just cause my show is coming on.

What does bother me is when the presidents speech is on EVERY channel. I am a political person and all (very political), but I don't think it should be the only thing on. Especially if someone is recording it to watch after the kids go to bed so they can hear everything he says.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 11:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• what does bug me is when i'm off from work due to some holiday, i try to catch my soap, days of our lives and they have something else playing, like tennis or some other crap.
    Anonymous

• I think I got over that as a child. I grew up when the Water Gate thing was going on. That interrupted every thing all the time.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 2:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Well, whoever the little oreole was operating behind the screen there saved his life, he saw me complaining and started the rodeo at the beginning!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2009