sex?

So Im 6 months postpartum and up until a month ago EBF. When we and my hubby start "doing it" i get wet, but it only last for maybe 10 min. This has really put a hault to our sex life. Ive tried lubricants but they r jus so messy. Does anyone else have this problem??? Please help me :(

inay522

Asked by inay522 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• What kind of lubricants are you using? The water based ones, like K-Y are not really that messy. If you find yourself drying up...it could be due to hormonal changes in your body. Don't worry, it will pass and until then you may just have to deal with the artificial lubes. Also, drink plenty of extra water...you could also be dehydrated.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• What she said. Same thing happened to me. Still happening and my son is 16 months old- I attribute it to the Mirena I'm on now, though. If it continues, it may be worth talking to your dr about- hormones can do crazy things to your body AND your life.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009