My 14 mth old wont sleep in his crib

I was laid off for 9 months had my son sleeping in his crib every night now i went back to work in august it started out that he would wake up in the middle of the night i am a single mom and had to get up at 4am so I just put him in bed with me now i can't even remember the last time he slept in his crib. he either sleeps with me or lays on my chest to sleep.(SPOILED) anyways now I rock him to sleep but as soon as i lay him down in the crib he wakes up screaming the last couple of nights he has puked from crying so hard i hate that i feel so bad tonight it was within 5 mins of him being put in his crib that he screamed and puked his heart is racing like he is scared when his dad comes over we cant sleep together because my son wont sleep in his crib HOW DO I CRIB BREAK MY SON AGAIN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH ANY IDEAS AS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!!!!

zayners

Asked by zayners at 11:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You know what worked for my family? I have one of those cribs that converts to a toddler bed and so we did that and I shared the bed with my son. Then I started sleeping on the floor next to him and was finally able to move into my own bed. I don't know if this will work for you but you could try it.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2009