What are your pet peeves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People who stand in the way at the store, blocking the whole isle then don't bother to move when you're right behind them...It bugs me.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I hate it when ppl are rude to me. I live in a mid west state, and ppl are way nicer when you go to the south, at least it seems that way.
    Anonymous

• I am a certified car seat technician and I hate it when I am on the road and I see a kid bouncing around in a car not even in a car seat. It makes me feel awful because I know if that family crashes the child's chances of survival are pretty low.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Rude and condescending people and bad customer service (like they totally ignore you when you walk in)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 12:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I work in the medical field and it drives me up the wall when i tell someone to take off only their bra and put their shirt back on and then they come out of the dressing room naked. HELLO!!!! only the bra lady.

another is when i asked them how long has it been since they have been in pain and they tell me oh since I had my daughter, OOOKKAAAYY, how old is your daughter? maybe that'll tell me how long you've been in pain, ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My list of pet peeves would take at least 50 answers to tell..I'm easily annoyed. ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• when you are doing 65 and someone pulls out in front of you and does 50 and no one was behind you and they could have waited .3 seconds and got behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My pet peeve is talking about my pet peeves.

When I think of them I feel myself get annoyed LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Judgmental people, people who think their better than somebody, being stuck in traffic
    Kristy502

Answer by Kristy502 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Open doors in my house, i like closing every door. From bedroom doors, cabinets, bathroom doors, dryer door, washer door, closet doors. I hate my husbands socks and briefs left around. I hate when he leaves a empty can/bottle right after he used it and hes too lazy to turn his ass around and throw it in the trash. When people ask me the same question more then once because i hate repeating my self. Parents not using proper car seats for there kids. When parents have a forward facing car seat for a 1 year old when they can easily use it Rear Facing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2009