What do you think of this pic for a christmas card? Good or bad, honest opinions. thanks

Photobucket

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Very lovely!
    Try to use a PhotoShop type program to add a nice holly & berry border around it and put it on a dark red card with white letters.....it will look beautiful!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Its cute, just not very Christmasy. I like it.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think it's nice. Better than mine. LOL! Of course that's what I get trying to get a pic of two dogs, a baby and then us. One dog isn't looking anywhere near the camera. I'm holding my daughter who is kind of slouched and looking down.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• it's adorable!
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think it is a very nice picture!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think its a good Christmas picture. Is black the new green and red? I have been seeing alot of black Christmas dresses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I like it :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 12:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• It looks good. I am a photographer sort of lol. I have been doing it for a while and if you look at my profile pic you can see that my background is wrinkle free and white. Well it was not like that to begin with. I had a lot of wrinkles in it like yours and I took the wrinkles out. If you would like to email me the pic at annamcg89@yahoo.com I can take the wrinkles out and brighten up the pics a bit. Just for future reference, myspace and cafemom both degrade the pics you upload. Try setting up a flickr.com profile and uploading your pics through there. It is free and the quality is great.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I like it. Can I give you a suggestion? I did my cards at www.photoworks.com and they have this awesome photo editing software you can use. I think it would be cute to do the picture in black and white and add a Christmas stamp on the side with your dh on it (it is one of the options) Then you can also add a border or frame. I think a simple black mat like frame and it would be precious. I saw a black/white and red card on there that would look awesome with this picture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• nice i like it its cute and it would be a nice christmas card
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2009