Nervous

I know ppl in this section are usually looking to get preggers but I'm not that case. Me and dh already have 2 girls and our youngest just turned 1 in Nov. I am not on BC and me and dh have been using condoms. Well one night (during my fertile day) the condom broke while we were having sex but he said he pulled out. My period is never late and today will be 3 days late. I'm cramping but no blood, I feel a fullness in my lower abdomen, my lower back hurts and I'm seriously bloated. My appetite has definitely picked up. I'm nervous b/c right now I'm in school full time and he's now working 2 jobs and I know this will be too stressful on us. Is there a strong possibility I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You already know the answer to your question, you just want someone to tell you differently. Good Luck!!
    nurseratchet67

Answer by nurseratchet67 at 3:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• if the condom broke, even if he pulled out, it is a strong possibility you could be. When I got preg. with my daughter (whos 3 now) we weren't using anything, just the pull out method (which IS NOT reliable!!!) and well, you see the end result. good luck to you.
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2009