what do you love about dh?

Tonight I was bitching about my body versus the women who show all on movies. He said they are fake and do nothing for him. He complimented me to no end! And as if that wasn't good enough he cleaned our kitchen today. I love him so much. What do you love about your dh?

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• he cleans and cooks sometimes and he gets up wit our dd in the morning or at nite if shes sick sometimes and just how he treats me
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• he always cheers me up when i'm down. he'll wake up and talk to me when i can't sleep at night.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• No matter what he is always there for me.
    When im being negative he always shows me the positives.
    he reminds me as much as he can that I'm beautiful and he loves me.
    He is understanding.
    when I ever need to vent or talk to him his ear is always open..even if he doesnt want to hear.
    and through out all the things i put him through he still forgives me and loves me more than ever!
    he loves me for ME.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• A few days ago Tuesday and Wednesday he let me sleep in and just the other day he cleaned the kitchen for me. He tells me everyday that I'm gorgeous and how much he loves me.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• He lets me sleep- even during the day, if I take a nap- and takes care of the baby the whole time without complaining.
    He cleans the kitchen.
    He (eventually) takes out the diapers.
    He doesn't try to control me usually.
    Someday he might stop complaining about Christmas.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Im thinkful in so many way for my husband but I will try to keep it short. First and foremost hes a wonderful father, he stands by me no matter what, tells me Im beautifl still after 6 yrs., works his tail off to support my ambition to be a stay at home mom and loves the fact that were pregnant again with baby #2 and were so not done having babys lol. I seriously could go on and on but I have to start getting ready for my sons bday part thats in 2 hrs.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009