who is in love right now?

i am so happy cause i am still so deeply in love with my david. and i dont care who knows it he is just soooo. well whe i was a lil girl i dreamt of a blue eyed blond hair prince and i totally found him its been almost ten yrs. and i m still crazy for him

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 1:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in love again, fell out for a moment- but me and hubby rekindled it and it's sooooo much better than before.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i am so in love with my man. he is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• <=== is in love! i love you Chris...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My hubby is a sweet guy a total family man. I cheated on my Ex-hubby and now I'm starting to think about other men. Each time the guy starts out what I want but in the end nope I want something else. I always start out loving them then I guess I become uninterested. I will prob cheat again and go on to Hubby number 3 and so on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• sounds... umm well actually i cant even think of a word pp
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Better question for my situation: Who just told their boyfriends they're in love, but are totally lying?
    I thought that my sweetheart was the love of my life. Now, I'm just totally detached from him. Cherish the feeling you have.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am, only mine is not a David it's a Nick, lol. For us it's also been almost ten wonderfully awesome years :)
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• That anon sounds like a troll, or if she is 'for real' then she is a real life man troll, disgusting and all and I pity any guy that gets near her, lol.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am in love with my husband!! He is on the couch right now, holding our sick 2 year old. :-) He goes to work in a couple of hours. I'll miss him! We've been married 7 years!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2009