Whats the craziest thing uve done this last yr...

since its almost over!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My neighbors were being really, and I mean really rude to me. Their kid was fighting with my kid and it was always my kids fault. Then the mom called me a fat bitch, the dad screamed at me right in my face, etc etc. So when they went on vacation my dh and I hopped the fence into their back yard, I stepped in dog poop too, ugh. Anyway and then we went swimming in their pool. After awhile we thought we heard something but kept swimming and then we got out and went home and when we looked out the window we saw that they were home. Close call, but never got caught.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• well ive been pregnant for nine months of it lol and had my 4 month old dd so..i havent done anything =[[ really..ask me before i got pregnant haha ..I'll have this screen overflowing wink
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Gone back to college :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I ate like 25 hotwings one night......the indegestion the next morning was unbelievable....I had to of been crazy.
    Anonymous