how can i get my childrens grandparents to help with potty training?

i work full time and on nights i have to close at work my children go to their grandparents house. they are 2 1/2yrs old and 1 1/2yrs old. they are over at grandparents for 3 nights a week. my 2 1/2 year old will do good on the potty at home and she only goes through maybe one pull-up a day with me at nights and one during the day at daycare. when she goes to grandparents, i always find her pull-up has been peed in not once, but TWO OR THREE times. they claim to take her when she asks, but she is 2..... she isnt always going to ask and they wont take her any more than that. what should i say to them to not sound mean so they take her potty every hour like i do at home? im tired of potty training.... we are getting no where with grandma and grandpas help.

ashlyh123

Asked by ashlyh123 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What about buying underwear with rubber pants to put over it? When she pottys everyone will know, including her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• You can get cloth trainers at walmart (gerber, by the granny style cloth diapers) but cooler ones at hyenacart.com. If she is only using a diaper at night for you then don't send them anymore. Just use the trainers and send an extra set of clothes. I would also send a watch or something that beeps every hour so they adults can be reminded she has to go.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2009