Why are most peoples are haters?

This is why I dont come to CM often. Some peoples need honesty advice, and some of you guys are so mean!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The annoymous button had alot to do with you. It's easy to be mean when no one knows who you are.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Are they being mean or straightforward? I keep trying to tell people that there are PEOPLE on the other side of messages, and we should always err on the side of gentleness and love, BUT...
    And there is always a big but.... I sincerely believe in being honest and telling people exactly what I think. Just in the way of peace and love. Good luck, I am sorry something touched your nerves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Bishes hate.

It's easy to be mean when you are small~minded, insecure and enjoy power~trippin.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 2:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't agree with the first PP. Um, you don't know who anyone is on here even if they AREN'T anonymous, and I don't think an anonymous person who asks a legitimate question is at fault for getting "more rude answers," That's stupid. I've been on here for 2 years, and this bothered me for a long time, but after a while, I've learned to ignore the rude people, and listen to the one's trying to give me good advice. The rude people feed off making you angry, so I starve them. lol. It doesn't bother me much anymore, because it's not you or anything. It's just the fact that 1. People will be more rude online than they will in person. Anonymous or not. They will. 2. Some people are just rude in general, and nothing you do or say will cure them, so it's best to ignore them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• blowing kissesthanks, I going to bed. Good night

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• most people are haters becaue they are jealous, have crazy feelings about their past------ believe it or not they arent hates to you.... they are just haters in general because they are lonely and miserabel and want to be as mean as possible.... just remember, you are only in control of your own thougts and feelings and if you put a thought out there and someone is nasty, just remember they have their own problems and you are the one that is control of yours..... everyone has thouhgts and not everyone may agree but you live your loife the way you want, who cares about anyone else~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you arive by yourself and you die by yourself ....... you will be great, keep your chin up!!!!!!!!!!!! you are better than these people,,, you kow that~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Avenisgoinnutz

Answer by Avenisgoinnutz at 4:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Try re-writing that question again. Doesn't make sense. Now. It would be because people are stupid , can't spell, don't have good grammar, and ask dumb questions.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I don't think that most people are haters. The women who appear here are not representative of most people.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2009