whats the most shallow thing about you??

I'm sure evryone will be anonymous but who cares. Just be honest!! : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm obsessed with how I look. i find it shallow because it's really not important, but I make it too important. I feel like it's a silly thing to spend time thinking about or obsessing over. At least i am aware of it, right? lol. That's the first step to improvement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Money and looks- I don't care how much anyone else weighs, but I can't stand the thought of getting fat. And, I have recently discovered that my life kind of revolves around money and materialistic desires, though I've become quite good at making those desires sound noble and sincere :-) Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• im blunt/rude i never listen....im horrible
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 3:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I'm lazy and know it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i will never give a white man the time of day if he tries to talk to me. i'm just not attracted to the skin color, the way they look. I'm more into hispanic and black.
    funny thing is...i'm half white and look very much like it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• hmm i am very judge mental when it comes to looks if i think someone is ugly or has fucked up teeth i talk major shit about it ..i guess that's just the bitch in me but i really am an open minded person and im very loving ..but idk i guess my evil side comes out more than the good
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I refuse to interact with people who have poor hygiene. They appear stupid to me. I mean, really, can't you brush your teeth and clean in your ears?! It grosses me out. Before anyone jumps my @ss, I'm not talking about disabled or homeless people that can't help it. I'm talking about lazy people that just don't give a damn.
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• If you can't spell, I automatically think you're stupid. If it's on CM, I don't even read the post. It's not that hard to use spell-check, or at least make an effort.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I will cut others down about there looks because I'm not secure with mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I often judge people based on their grammatical errors (amongst other things).
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 7:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2009