Labor question???

I hear that befor labor starts you get "the runs" lol well im wondering usualy how long befor labor starts do u get this...i have not had them at all during my pregnancy untill well about 3 hours ago and i have had to go twice in that time period...and also another question does the baby act different like move more or less befor labor begins...they changed my induction from tue to thursday because they couldnt fit me in untill then...i just wanna know if you guys think im going to have this baby sooner then thursday??? oh yea my due date is tue the 15th...thanks for the answers!!!

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 2:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow..Your going to let them induce you at two days late? Your upping your chances for a c-section. As far as your questions, I've never heard off getting that before labor. I have heard that the baby slows movement before and during labor.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• my daughter moved a lot less...i had a clicker thing and i had to click it (it was connected to a machine to count how many times i did) every time she moved so they could make sure nothing was wrong
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 3:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• They move a lot less before labor starts.
    I didnt get the runs til the middle of labor, about 1/2 way through active labor I'd say.
    May I ask why youre being induced? You are taking a risk by inducing if its not for any medical reason.
    And dont buy the "late" crap. My DD was born at 42w 2d and is PERFECT.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2009