Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you do a background check on someone who lives in London?

Supposedly they have a property there, how can I at least validate that they speak the truth?

Answer Question

Asked by zweedledee at 2:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Level 5 (78 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • There may be a website similar to a US county assessor's website where you can look this up. I don't know if property ownership information is public, as it is in the US. I suggest that you search the internet for this information. You may need to hire a private investigator.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

  •, they have worked well for me when I need info.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.