I AM MORTIFIED RIGHT NOW

WE HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 2 1/2 YEARS! i HAVE BEEN USING INSTEAD SOFT CUP FOR ABOUT A YEAR... I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE! SO COMFORTABLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEY ARE THERE! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER! WELL WIHT ALL THIS KAOS AROUND THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. I FOR GOT THE CUP WAS IN AFTER BDING LIKE 3 DAYS AGO. WELL FORGETTING THE SUCKER WAS UP THERE WE HAD SEX TODAY AND MY HUBBY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME. I STUCK ANOTHER ISTEADCUP UP THERE TO UP OUR CHANCES OF CONCIEVNG....NO IT DIDNT HURT AT ALL... I WENT TO GO TAKE IT OUT TONIGHT AND I FOUND ANOTER ONE UP THERE! I PULLED IT OUT! EVERYTHING APPEARED FINE... BUT I AM FREAKING OUT! I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT THE CUP! HAS ANYONE DONE THIS BEFORE AND IF SO WHAT WAS THE OUT COME!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have to say,...that is weird. And don't worry. We all do strange things. Glad to know they are so comfortable. :) Good luck on your ttc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i've never tried it but as long as you don't have any pain or discomfort, you're probably ok. if you're unsure, check with your dr...they can make sure nothing's wrong.
    CTC7122006

Answer by CTC7122006 at 3:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Just to be on the safe side, I would check with your doctor, at least call the office and speak with the nurse. I am sure your fine but i would want to be safer then sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I ended up with a yeast infection, but that's it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Watch yourself carefully for a few days. There's a (slightly) increased risk of toxic shock syndrome related to "oop's" like yours, as well as the slightly increased risk of an UTI.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 1:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2009