Has anybody ever been so in tune with their spouse/SO that......

Are you and ur mate so in tune with one another that you can sometimes say out loud what they are thinking and vice versa? My SO and I are always on the same wave length we sometimes even have to use the bathroom at the same time(sorry if tmi) but it's true.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 4:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yup even before we dated we were like that, we were friends for 2 years before hand it was the weirdest thing, it has only gotten worse since getting we became a couple.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• LOL! YES! We even joke that we should have side by side toilets!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 4:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• LOL sometimes, yeah. Just the other day we were about to say the exact same thing to each other. We uttered the first two or three words, and then burst out laughing because it was the same thing. Hahaha...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Absolutely. During the day, one of us will pick up the phone to call the other, only to find the other is calling (this started when we were dating).

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• It's amazing (and a little freaky) the number of times a day that one of us will say exactly what the other one is thinking about something.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 6:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yeah, my hubby jokingly calls me a witch all the time because I say what he was just thinking. But after 16 years together we should be on the same wavelength.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2009