my pregnancy

ok I'm curious to know if this happened to anyone else.I had a c section with my daughter and i had 3 seizers sorry if i spelled it wrong.my daugher is 14 months. I know i wanna have more kids when i get older.( I'm 19) but I'm afraid it will happen again. My bf was thinking i have preclampsia sorry can't spell.I just would love to hear some advice thanks and happy holidays :)

mommie92808

Asked by mommie92808 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had seizures due to pregnancy then that is eclampsia/toxemia. You get "cured" from it by delivering the baby. It happens more frequently to younger moms and moms with certain medical conditions. Can it happen again? If that's truly what it was, yes, it can happen again. When you become pregnant the next time, find a doctor who deals with high risk pregnancies and do everything he/she says....there are ways to prevent it from happening again.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009