Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do about bil?

My bil lives in another city, but his daughter lives here, and she is till young enough that her mom doesnt want her to leave and go stay away from her yet, so he comes here to see her and stays the night at my house a few times a month to be able to see her for the entire weekend. Last time he was here, he looked up a bunch of porn on our computer. We also have our 6 and 8 year old sons that share this computer also. So my husband told him Friday night before we went to bed, no porn, it's disrespectful, we don't want our kids finding it online, and bil wanted to argue with him, so I butted in and told him very bluntly, that he could wait 24 hours till he got back home to wack it, he wasn't doing it at my house, either he could agree, or go home. Well, he did it again. My husband found searches for anal sex, blow job, MILF, and a few other things. Am Iwrong for telling him he can't stay at my house anymore?

Answer Question

Asked by AK_aries at 9:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Level 6 (115 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • NOPE. Your house your rules!!!

    Answer by rebel07 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

  • I would say no. It's your house and if he can't follow the rules he shouldn't be allowed to stay.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

  • No! If he can't respect you enough than I wouldn't have him stay with me either. He got more than enough chances. : P

    Answer by DotYourTs at 10:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.