would you be freaking out if this happened to your hubby

I bought my hubby two tickets to the Colts game for his birthday, before i bought them, I called his best friend to see if he would want to go with hubby. He seemed enthusiastic. well, here it is game day, and his friend isn't picking up his phone...hubby tried twice last night to call to confirm pick up time and no answer, and then this morning also. I texted last night, no answer. ....I am pissed, but hubby thinks that this friennd will be here right at 11 to pick him up for the game....if it were me, and a girlfriend did this to me, i'd be like forget it, I"m taking someone else...
but, Andy seems positive that he will show up. If he doesn't I'm gonna go with him. What would you feel if you were in this situation

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would feel the same way. If I had gotten my hubby tickets to go see a game and tried to get one of his buddies to go and they never showed up or answered their phone I'd be like lets go anyway they will just be missing out on a great game.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Wow, I'd think the friend isn't coming. Good for you to go as back up. I'd be like, "Sorry, honey, have fun alone."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Men are different about this sort of thing. I've never met a man who actually plans social activities with his guy friends with set dates and times unless the wife or GF is involved.

Still, I'd call a back up friend.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2009