feelings/vent more so because i have no one to talk to!!

i have this daughter when she was 15yrs old took me through HELL!!! with always saying she took pills ect ect at the hospital this went on for 2yrs, the last time i went and got her from the hospital i could not look at her anymore, didnt want her near me at the same time my mother had passed away that night,long story short her daughter now acts just like her mother,she lie all the time to the point dcfs has been in the pic becuz she lies,,the same behavoir i seen in the mother i see in her she just dont say she has did things to harm herself the same way i felt about the mother then i feel the same way toward my grandaughter,,,i dont trust this lil grl i pray and pray she is not to be trusted around men,no one seem to understand the hurt i feel,anythig neg she right thier this is more so a vent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I can totally understand how you feel. But, at your age now, do you really have to be involved in this child's life? Tough love is not mean. You do not need to be in this child's life anymore... at this stage, your life is more important. You need to seek some assistance in getting away from her and enjoying your own life. Sorry, if this sounds harsh or cruel, but if you really want to start enjoying your own life, you have to get away. You raised your daughter and it sounds like you went through hell... do you really want to do it again? No, and you do not have to. Go where she cannot find you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2009