should i give up or

My dh has been on the road trying to get his business going. We had some trouble in Feb with him telling me that he had fallen for some one else. Things happened, but we have been working through it. Last week I found out that he signed up Dr an on line meet people site. He set his loc for a state that we don't live in. When I asked about it he told me that he did it so he could meet someone to show him around. But the thing that had me upset was that he set his status as seperated. He then told me that he doesn't share the same values as me. And that if I keep bringing it up I will be the reason I am by myself. Should I forget about the site and let him do what he wants or do I fight for my dh once again and a marriage I thought we both wanted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• He answered the question for you. He said he's going to be on this site and if you don't like it than you'll be single. He's a loser and is cheating on you.Move on.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• He is telling he has move on, open your eyes.
    Don't wait till he kicks you in the ass!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2009

• What a jerk, you deserve better, once a cheater always a cheater, sorry, I know it sucks, but the good thing is there ARE good men out there, traded my louse in for a REAL man, 12 years later pretty damn good!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I am sorry, but I agree with the ladies above. My ex cheated on me more times then I can count. I think you should move on
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Move on, you can do so much better.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009