I hate it when...

... people knock loudly on my door while my baby is taking a nap.
What do you hate?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 12:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate when people ring my door bell repeatedly. My ears work just fine, and the doorbell is plenty loud. Just because I don't run to the door doesn't mean i didn't hear it. And ringing my bell three or four or five times only means I'm likely to answer the door with a with swear words, not that i will move any faster.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• When im trying to put my baby to sleep and my husband gets on the phone. He paces back and forth so he will go from one end of the house to the other talking. Its so loud...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• LOL samething you hate. Also I hate when people beat on a neighbors door and even after 10 mins they are still knocking. I so bad want to step out and be like ya I dont think they are home LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• When people call for the SAME wrong person OVER AND OVER or call trying to get me to buy something. UGH.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• ...people don't clean the lint traps of the dryer (in the laundry room of my apartment complex).
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I hate it when people leave a message for a person I've never heard of, ten times a day, every day, for the last year. I've tried telling them they have the wrong number, but they clearly don't believe me. They call from 8 am to 10 pm. I just shut off the ringer and check my messages at this point.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I hate people who are mean to kids. Like not teasing mean, but like beat them mean....other than that...nothing really bothers me.

Except mumblers. I HATE mumblers.
    Anonymous