Would you change it?

Before my baby girl was born we had desided her name was going to be Sophia Ann. She's 4 days old now and she really isn't a Sophia!! I think she looks like a Grace. Would you change her name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well she is four days old, so they way she looks will change a lot in the next couple weeks. She might end up looking like a Sophia. But if you relly want to change go ahead. I am not sure how you would go about it though. Congrats on your baby!
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• She wont know any different. As long as you haven't filled it out on the birth certificate it shouldn't be a problem.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I named My daughter Lilliana Alyss (Lilly for short). Its not that I regret the name....I just like Alyss so much now that I wish I would have saved it in case I have another girl or made it her first name :( lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009