Should they have seperate parties?

My girls are 5 going to be 5 years old soon. They are identical twins with totally different personalities!! I am trying to treat them individually because they might be twins but they are two different little people. So, one of them wants a princess party and the other one wants a zoo party. Should I throw 2 seperate parties for them? Princess party and zoo party cannot be combined, I think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Use some imgaination and combine the two together! Really, I think you can do a Princess in the Zoo Theme, it would be fun for all the kids. :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think they would love to have their own parties! I'm sure they are "one" most of the time and this would be one day each that they were individuals. You could still have them on the same day if they have the same friends. Just decorate two rooms, celebrate the one born first for the first half of the party and then move everyone to the second room for the second half of the party. That way, kids are all there and you don't have to try to get everyone to come back seperate days. I hope something will work out! Have fun!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Thanks ladies! khedy I think I'm gonna use your idea, thanks!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 1:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• you should have one day of parites because if you hold one on the birthday and the other on another day close to the birthday that would not be fiar at all and to hold two parites in one day is a ton of work so i think one party would be your best bet
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 5:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Let them pick one or two special friends each, and have them dress up as princesses and take them to the zoo! Each one gets to do her thing, it's unique, and small.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2009