Did anyone take their kids to see...

The Princess and the Frog? And what did you think of it??

mcdthree

Asked by mcdthree at 1:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen this one, but before I let my kids see anything, I always check it out at www.pluggedinonline.com. They give REALLY thorough reviews on any part of a movie that parents might object to. Here is the link to their review of "The Princess and the Frog" - http://www.pluggedin.com/movies/intheaters/princessandthefrog.aspx
    Elizabeth4980

Answer by Elizabeth4980 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I was disappointed by this show. We went this morning. I think they should have had a better movie for our young AA children to watch.
    Anonymous

• No, we didn't go. My kids aren't interested. Maybe we'll catch it on the Disney channel eventually.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Nah, my kid is white.
    Anonymous

• What's does your kid being white have to do with the movie ..shheesh!! Some people...to those of you who answered with non racial answers ...Thank you... :)
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 9:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I went to see the movie and it was great...I love the whole msg behind it..you can do anything you want if you just believe.... : )
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 9:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009