Moaning in my sleep

Hubby says that I moan in my sleep. He says it doesn't sound sexual, just like I can't get comfortable. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Health

• My husband says I moan right before or just after I fall asleep. I have actually woken myself up doing it LOL. IDK why, but t isn't harmful.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 1:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• lol my husband says I do the same thing. i wouldnt worry about it.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 2:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ask your doctor for a sleep study. I have fibromyalgia, which is basically pain they can't figure out the origin of. When they did the sleep study on me the techs said I moaned and actually seemed to be in pain. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and restless legs as well as Reynouds Disease. Look into a warming mattress pad. That actually really helps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2009