Does cramping occur during implantation?

I have had the worst side cramps on my right side & just wonder if it could be implantation. I had sex around ovulation time so thinking maybe pregnant??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can have implantation cramping. cause im having it with little bit of spotting too.
    Anonymous

• Yes and this pain is normal, for my lasting a few days. I felt like I was having menstral cramps but they worsened over a couple days, the worst being at night. I tried Ibuprofen (at the time not thinking I was preggo!) and a heating pad on my lower tummy. One night they were so painful, I thought of waking my husband and taking me to the ER, thinking I could have a rupture ovary, appendix problems, or something similar, lol.
    LSchwarting

Answer by LSchwarting at 12:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• yes, I had the worse cramps of my life and they didn't go away. I was at work when it was happening and I had to lay on the floor. I went home early and got a pregnancy test and a bottle of motrin (in case I wasn't pregnant). as it turns out, I was pregnant! I will say this though. I had a terrible experience with the doctor. I went in because of the cramping and they told me I was going to miscarry, so we had a rough start, but now I have a healthy, happy 3 month old!
    shandyeddie

Answer by shandyeddie at 8:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2009