Please Pray.....Home burned.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY.THEY LOST THERE HOME IN A HOUSE FIRE ON THURSDAY NIGHT.THEY LOST EVERYTHING THEY OWNED.WE THANK GOD THEY ALL MADE IT OUT SAFE.AND THAT NOBODY WAS HURT.

Spoiledrotten07

Asked by Spoiledrotten07 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I am so sorry they lost their home. Thank god they are all safe, thats the most important thing. I will keep them in my prayers.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I'm so sorry!! They will be in my prayers!! how did the fire start?
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Did they have insurance?

I will pray for them and all the others out there that looase everything during a house fire.....It is even harder this close to Christmas.

Anonymous

• Maybe you could offer some details like the sizes of the mom and dad and all the kids and kids' ages? We may have some moms here with things to donate.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• SO SORRY I DID NOT POST IT.THE FIRE STARTED IN THE CHIMMEY.THE PEOPLE THAT HAD THE HOME BEFORE MY BROTHER SIDED OVER THE CHIMMEY.THE CHIMMEY GOT HOT AND BURNED THE SIDING.THEY DO HAVE REALLY AMAZING INSURANCE THAT HAS BEEN RIGHT ON TOP OF THINGS.PEOPLE HAVE BEEN AWESOME.THEY HAVE RECEIVED SO MUCH AND WE ARE REALLY THANKFUL FOR THAT.WE WAS ABLE TO SAME SOME THINGS BUT NOT MUCH.THE WHOLE FAMILY HAS GOTTEN ALOT BUT NOT MY BROTHER HE STILL NEEDS SO MUCH.HE NEED CLOTHES SO BAD.
    PANTS SIZE 30/32
    SHIRTS SIZE LARGE
    WORKBOOTS SIZE 10
    IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.GOD BLESS
    Spoiledrotten07

Answer by Spoiledrotten07 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2009