what is your favorite online shoping store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• amazon.com
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 1:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Ebay. lol
    Anonymous

• Amazon. They seem to have everything! The only thing I hate is the shipping -- if you don't get the free shipping items it's crazy!!
    Anonymous

• I love shopping at Amazon.com because they have so much of everything.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Amazon and newegg.com for computer related stuff - they have 3 day shipping, so it's great for impatient people like me!
    Branka2008

Answer by Branka2008 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Amazon & Old Navy
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 2:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• walmart.com
    Their website has a HUGE inventory that they don't carry in their stores and their online prices are a LOT cheaper than their store prices. I also like the option of being able to have it delivered to the store for free so I can just pick it up or have it shipped to my house. You can find a lot of shipping deals on there, too, on certain items......I paid 99-cents each to have a crib and it's mattress shipped to my house. The crib was half price and the mattress was a low-cost item but is very excellent - not a cheapo at all. Neither item was offered in the store. I spent around $150 total for the beautiful crib, mattress, shipping, and taxes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2009