Back pain! Ugh

I have really bad back pain im 31 weeks, my body just aches have any ideas to help me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The best thing I have done is go to the chiropractor. I was very skeptical at first, but others talked me into it. I felt relief for the first time since I was about 2 month preggo. I now go every two wks, otherwise I can feel the pain return and worsen if I prolong an appointment. Before the chiropractor, I was on a heating pad on low setting the whole night after work until I went to bed. For me, regular Tylenol did relieve the pain but I tried not to take any meds at all so the heating pad was my best friend. Just be sure not to put it directly on your belly, only on your back. The chiropractor has also told be to lay with my knees slightly bent out in front of me when laying on my back or sitting watching TV rather than with a straight back and straigh legs out in front of you. I guess I thought the straighter the better as this is suppose to be "correct" posture but he said knees bent will give you the correct curvature.
    LSchwarting

Answer by LSchwarting at 12:22 AM on Dec. 14, 2009