Christians: Is your church going to have an extra service on Christmas day or the eve

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Our Church has two Masses on Christmas Eve and two on Christmas morning.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Our church will have two masses on Christmas Eve (4:30 and midnight mass) that aren't the usual weekday masses and then just the usual one on Christmas Day.
    Elizabeth4980

Answer by Elizabeth4980 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I go to a Unitarian Universalist church that has an extra service for the Winter Solstice and another on Christmas Eve.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes we have a Christmas Eve service and a Christmas morning service.

Because my husband works at the church he has to go to both services. I always go Christmas morning with him, but sometimes I don't go with him to Christmas Eve, because I go see my dad's side of the family. I can only see them on Christmas Eve. I am always kind of sad that my husband can't come with me to see my family because he is at the church. I wish he could come with us soooooo bad.
    : (
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2009