How much does your DH/SO make an hour and what does he do?

$9.50/hr for mine and he's a welder. (This is of course, for those who's Dh's/So's have jobs). lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is a journeyman carpenter and I believe their pay scale is $31.52 per hour. BUT!!!!! He spends a lot and I do mean a lot of time laid off. :(
    Anonymous

• Right now we are both on unemployment. On unemployment this year we will have an income of around $35,000, but that is just from being on it. Could be worse I guess.
    Anonymous

• Not enough, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• 13 bucks an hour.. he is an EMT in the emergency room.. i make more money now, but he is in paramedic school, so soon he will go above me!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My DH makes $10 at his job as a mechanic and minimum wage, $7.45(i think that's what it is) at his job as a security job.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Before he lost his job he had a salary of $65,000 a year. Now he is on unemployment. Thank god our home is paid for and so is everything else beside living costs. The only thing that saved us was he recieved a great severance package that we used to pay off things and remodel some of the house with.
    Anonymous

• My dh makes $21.something/hour. He works at the Nissan manufacturing plant here in Mississippi. Right now he is working 10 hours/day, 7 days/week!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 2:13 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My DH makes about 24-25 an hour plus paid benifits. He is mechanic for the county. We also have a shop at our house that he works out of a few days a week and he makes 50 and hour for that work.
    Anonymous

• My DH is a union pipefitter and he makes $38 an hour take home, but the total package is about $50/hour. Total package means the amount that he gets above and beyond his paycheck - for example health insurance and vacation pay (in lieu of time off) come out of the total package, not out of the take home pay.

It was a 5 year apprenticeship training program, but only cost $500 a year in books and tuition, so well worth it!
    Elizabeth4980

Answer by Elizabeth4980 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• My husband is a Longshoreman and he makes $30.00 hr.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 2:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2009