Need a good Flat Iron!

So for christmas I want to invest in a good hair flat iron.. I have a 20 dollar cheapie right now.. it does the job, but i know a nice ceramic one would be much better for my hair... Anyone have a great one that is not so damaging to the hair?
I do straighten my hair every day because it is just awful without!!
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks so much

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just went and got a new one.. a few years ago I buyed a really expensive one, and I tottally loved it was my first flat iron ever i was 18. Recently it died and i had to go buy a new one so i just got a cheaper one from target was 25$ and it did nothing for my hair nothing at all, I went last week to sallys(not sure if you have that there) but they have a sale going on right now, which is pretty awesome I got a really good one goes to 450 which is important for me cause of my hair is so thick.. anyways i got it for 50$ and it come with a free travel site one as well.. was an awesome deal was gonna go with a CHI but it only goes to 410.. i would go to sallys if you have one.. good deals and if you dont like it after you buy it u can try it out and bring it back u got 60days
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Thank you!! I will def. go check it out! we do have a sallys here!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• i keep hearing CHIs are good, i have an instlyer. and i love it. but with that one, you need to know how to use it, if you dont do it right, itll come out wrong and you can burn yourself....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2009

• The Chi is supposedly the best flat iron ever.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• I bought a "chi" off ebay, which might have been my problem..but it SUCKED I gave it to my mom, her hair is much less curly than mine! So it works great for her, but not for me!
    Anonymous