Anyone else get really worried when your husband is driving in snowy weather?

He's a great driver. However, right now he is carpooling to work -- an hour away -- and he's not driving so that gets me all worried! It's snowing like crazy out!!

I really wish I hadn't gotten the Worry Gene from my dad! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband used to drive two hours each way to a job in Chicago. I worried about him constantly, and when the roads were snowy and icy, it scared the hell out of me. It's normal to worry about the safety of someone you love.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• my SO has crashed my car 3 times.. i worry when he drives period lol
    Anonymous

• I worry about my husband even if the weather is nice.
    He's an excellent driver, but there are a lot of morons around here who don't know how to drive and those are the ones who cause accidents on innocent people who are driving correctly.
    It gets worse as he gets closer to DC. He was actually hit by another vehicle from behind on the highway up there and our car was totalled. He only had a shoulder injury, thank God, but this whole ordeal has been one huge pain in the butt!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2009