Does you child's school sing Christmas carols?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yup, even the religious ones.

-atheist homeschooler
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• yep. the religious ones too. on bad days it irks me. but most of the time i don't mind. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes, but right now she is in Christian school.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes. This week it was Deck the Halls.

I just had this horrible flashback to a Christmas concert we did in school - Pac Man Christmas. I remember bits and pieces, and this silly choreographed song with flashlights. I kind of dread what we'll get when he gets to to that grade, I'd rather they just sing regular traditional stuff.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Yes, they do a Holiday program of a different theme every yr.... and this yr was Santa's Ipod experience and ALL types of music for all types of cultures are sung... the one thing I like about our school, they see the diversity of our area even tho it's primarily all Christians...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I dont know really. this is my first year of my daughter being in kindergarten. They dont do that stuff for her grade. They do not do alot of holiday crafts either because they respect peoples other religions. She doesnt go full day because the tuition is high. so she goes mon-fri 11:50am-2:25pm and its free. If they did those things i would take her out because i am wiccan and i consider my kids pagan.
    Anonymous

• They sing non-religious ones in the Holiday concert.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2009