C section scar

Did it ever feel really weird when you started gaining weight or the next time you got pregnant?

I've been loosing weight lately so I don't know why it would be feeling so like tight.. and i HIGHLY DOUBT i could be pregnant but it kinda feels harder down there.. and i've been feeling kicking again.. but i've had lots of phantom kicking before with my last scare so idk..

just tell me its normal

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 2:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had my last section with my twins 16 months ago and I still get phantom kicks. I thought I was crazy. Then I thought I had gas....

But yeah, I still get them. Now if you are losing weight, it could feel tight because you are losing "flabbiness" so to speak. When I lose weight, my tummy feels tight, but in a good way, not a pregnant way :D
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 6:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• yeah, or if its not, its just me and you, lol
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Nope, me too. I've had two c-sections and it's done the same thing both times.
    The phantom kicks really weird me out. Lol!

I also hate when it's itchy and you go to scratch it but it's all numb so scratching does nothing to relieve the itch!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I've had the phantom kicks to and my tubes are tied.... :0( It kinda makes me sad. You know for a secnod or tow and then one of my kids screams or something. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009