Is he just not that into me anymore?

I gave this guy my phone number because he kept asking for it... after that, he stopped contacting me on myspace and has only texted me twice. I was drunk texting him last night and asked him why he asked for my number and then not text me. He said because he doesn't want to annoy me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• he might see it wont work for you two. skip over it.
    Anonymous

• So you gave him your number after playing hard to get and now you're riding him for a phone call youre sending mixed signals. Leave him alone. When he gets time, he'll call, but don't show him your smothering side where you're sitting by the phone and thinking about the call youre about to not get. Whats next? Stalker mode?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• WTF Shyma... I mentioned it to him once and I was drunk. Not a phone call either... we are texting. I am talking to more than one guy so I don't sit and wait for anything.

~OP
    Anonymous

• He probably only wants girls he can't have. Forget him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Maybe it's because he was irritated you were drunk texting him.
    Anonymous

• I only drunk texted him once and that was last night. I think kathyartist2007 hit the nail on the head.

~OP
    Anonymous

• There are some guys who like to pursue the girl. When she starts coming on to him, he loses interest. This guy could very well be one of those. My sons were like that, and so was my son-in-law. It's really not all that uncommon and it sounds like you may have just run into one of them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I think if he's texting rather than calling it's a sign that he isn't that interested.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Maybe he's not into drunk chicks that are talking to more than one guy?
    Anonymous