Need a good Flat Iron!

So for christmas I want to invest in a good hair flat iron.. I have a 20 dollar cheapie right now.. it does the job, but i know a nice ceramic one would be much better for my hair... Anyone have a great one that is not so damaging to the hair?
I do straighten my hair every day because it is just awful without!!
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks so much

maybebaby83

Asked by maybebaby83 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH got me the in styler and I love it. It was expensive but I think it was worth it
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• I would try and find a Sally's supply in your area (if there are any) and invest in a Chi one. Ive got a heat master ( i think its called) and it does the job but those Chi ones make your hair nice and shiny and works the best. i hope to save some $$ and invest in one myself.
    Anonymous

• Thanks to you both!! I will def. look into them both!! Im sick of frying my hair, but it has to be done or my hair looks like an 80s rock video girl! LOL... my hairdresser said you def. get what you pay for, so dont be cheap! lol.. it will be a good present for DH to get me! thanks again!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Hi I sell professional flat irons, first of all Chi is not sold at sally's and the ones you buy at target and such will not be honored with the 1 year warranty! I have sold professional irons for 17 years, and honestly the CHI is good, but I have ALOT of the returned because the break, where are you located at? You want a ceramic plate iron not one that is sprayed with ceramic paint--here are some great irons that you need to purchase from a salon, all have 1-2 year guarantees! Save the box and the receipt, you right about your cheapie iron, heat damage is the hardest to fix in hair!
    FHI-comes in 1 and 1 1/2 inch versions
    INFRASHINE--my personal favorite, I have never had one break!
    HAI-they have many sizes and features
    if you IM me I can perhaps direct you where to buy these, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Chi.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2009

• Chi. But it makes it too flat and boring so I put extensions. I don't hair too too flat. It makes me look ugly....
    Anonymous